Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Product Review: Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color

So recently I've been getting more into lipstick for every day use. Because of this, I wanted to try different shades to see what I really liked without spending a fortune. This product is PERFECT for this because each tube is only $1.99!!! So you can basically try out a handful of shades for the same price as a higher end lipstick. I purchased the shade Bare It All (902C) before buying any others, just to make sure I liked the formula.

After wearing the shade for about a week, I have found that I do really like it for everyday wear! The color is a pretty light pinkish tone with nudish undertones. I love it because I can wear it to class every day without feeling like I look overdone. The only thing I have noticed with this lipstick (let me know if you have had the same problem?!) is that it does not go on super smoothly unless my lips are freshly exfoliated. The first time I put it on, it looked a little weird because my lips weren't 100% smooth. I exfoliated them quickly and put it on again and it looked great! This isn't really too much of a hassle, and with the two dollar price tag it is totally worth it... Can't wait to try this in the nude and red shades.

You can buy this at literally any drugstore or online here at drugstore.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment